Our global cross-border guides are accessible via our interactive online platform and demonstrate the strength and depth of our legal and regulatory knowledge across multiple jurisdictions.
The guides provide visual identification of risk in numerous jurisdictions, combined with a targeted approach, allowing you to subscribe to the alerts you want to see and to compare information across jurisdictions.
You can also subscribe for update alerts and control the frequency and content you receive. The following global cross border guides are available: Antitrust risk map: navigate and understand the risks your business faces, this guide helps you target your compliance efforts accordingly to manage antitrust risk.
- Antitrust risk map: navigate and understand the risks your business faces, this guide helps you target your compliance efforts accordingly to manage antitrust risk.
- Antitrust risk map (financial services): a tailored version of the risk map for companies active in the financial services sector.
- Banking security law in Asia Pacific: a comparative overview of banking security law systems in the Asia Pacific region to assist you in structuring cross-border transactions in Asia Pacific.
- Solar portal: keep up-to-date with the latest developments across this rapidly evolving and expanding industry. This guide covers a range of jurisdictions and is designed to help you identify opportunities and potential challenges for solar projects across the globe.
- Whistleblowing laws: navigate and understand the varying whistleblowing laws that are in place across 49 jurisdictions around the world.
- State immunity: guidance on the nature and extent of state immunity, setting out the essential information needed by financial institutions lending to, or by corporates transacting with, sovereign entities.