Global | February 01, 2022
Join us for our fourth annual event to explore investment opportunities in 2022 and beyond. Focusing on three broad themes: Technology, business models and markets our panel will cover the following topics:
Shaping the post COP26 agenda
- What was concluded? What was not?
- Where can we expect the focus to switch to now?
Shaping our low carbon future – what are the priorities for the next decade?
- In the context of the post COP26 environment what should we prioritise as an industry?
- Where can we have most impact on and how do we accelerate?
Where should investors focus in 2022?
- In the context of the priorities of the low carbon future, where should investors focus in 2022? What technologies, business models, markets and businesses should be the priority?
Panel and speakers include:
- Chair - Anne Lapierre, Global Head of Energy, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Ilesh Patel, Partner, Baringa
- Robert Todd, Managing Director; Energy Infrastructure & Transition, CIBC
- Dominique Barker, Head of Sustainability advisory, CIBC