WebinarUnited Kingdom | April 26, 2023
Artificial intelligence (AI) is increasingly being used in the workplace, and, as with any new technology, it comes with both benefits and risks. The implementation of new AI systems, and their built-in consideration of biases, means that employers can now become liable for discrimination.
In this webinar, we will look at discrimination in the context of AI, particularly:
- What is the risk of discrimination?
- What are the types of discrimination?
- Can discrimination be justified?
- How is discrimination impacting the provision of goods and services?
- Who is liable for any acts of discrimination?
- What remedies are available?