WebinarMiddle East | July 20, 2020
The June 2020 updates to the Department of Justice guidance raise the bar for expectations in relation to ABC compliance programs.
Join our webinar with lawyers from Norton Rose Fulbright's global investigations and compliance team, who will discuss:
- The emerging expectations in relation to risk-driven ABC compliance programs.
- How and when programs will be assessed by regulators and prosecutors.
- Practical steps to evidence effective implementation of a compliance program.
We will examine how US and UK regulators expect risk assessments to determine the design, implementation and ongoing enhancement of compliance programs, and what businesses in the UAE and GCC region can do to improve compliance programs and assess their effectiveness.
- Elvis A. Angyiembe, Director, Ethics & Compliance, Corporate Counsel, Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Orlando Vidal, a former US Federal Prosecutor, Head of Regulation and Investigations, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Lolan Sagoe-Moses, Regulation and Investigations Associate, Norton Rose Fulbright
A UAE Compliance Network event in collaboration with Norton Rose Fulbright