WebinarCanada | February 04, 2020 | 12:00 - 13:00 ET
Watch the fifth session in our M&A academy series, which focuses on financing the transaction.
- Introduction to finance in an M&A context
- Different types of financings
- Interplay of the purchase agreement and the loan agreement
- Security concerns in different M&A structures
- Intercreditor and third party arrangements
This is a 60 minute webinar and its content and delivery is available in English only.
Accreditation within Canada
|This program has been accredited for 1.0 general CPD hour with the law society of British Columbia.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content which may be claimed toward the Law Society of Ontario Substantive hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watched the webinar for the minimum amount of time required (60 minutes), you can download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|
If you are participating in this webinar from outside Canada and wish to claim learning and development (CLE / CPD) credits in your region, please contact us.