Canada | Tuesday, February 26, 2019 | 00:00 - 00:00 EST
Watch our second session in our M&A academy series, which examines key tax issues in an M&A deal.
Drawing on some of the most complex and high-profile M&A experiences, our speakers discuss:
- Key tax considerations that affect transaction structure
- Mitigating and allocating tax risk in the transaction agreement
- Cross border considerations
- Derek Chiasson, Partner, Montréal
- Darren Hueppelsheuser, Partner, Calgary
- Adrienne Oliver, Partner, Toronto
This academy series is designed for lawyers and non-lawyers of all levels of seniority.
This is a one hour video webinar that is presented in English only.