Throughout this seminar, our speakers present our annual update on trends in governance and executive compensation. In their discussions, they address the following topics:
- Changes to the Canada Business Corporations Act
- Notices from the securities authorities, including on non-GAAP financial measures, social media, cybersecurity and diversity
- Anticipating shareholder proposals
- Hot topics related to executive compensation
- Concerns of institutional investors
After viewing the video, you will be able to download a CLE certificate. Please note that this presentation is worth 120 minutes of training.
Please be advised that this webinar will be in French and English.
- Tony D’Onofrio, Director of board engagement & head of research, Canadian Coalition for Good Governance
- Gilles Leclerc, Superintendent, securities markets, Autorité des marchés financiers
- Debra Sisti, Head of Canadian research, Institutional Shareholder Services
- Kim Thomassin, Executive vice-president, legal affairs and secretariat, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
||Recognized Provider for the purposes of mandatory continuing education by the Barreau du Québec.