Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Are you ready for the new legislation? On December 13, 2018, the federal government’s Bill C-86, which among other things establishes a new Pay Equity Act, received royal assent. While not yet in force, the act will create new requirements for federally regulated employers.
Overview of topics discussed
- Pay equity committees – when required and required composition
- The requirement for a single pay equity plan
- Overview of wage comparison methodologies
- Posting and annual reporting
- Jennifer Hodgins, Senior Associate, Norton Rose Fulbright
This is a 45 minute video webinar that is presented in English only.
|This program qualifies for 0.75 CPD credits.|
|This program contains 45 minutes of content which may be claimed toward the Law Society of Ontario Substantive hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 45 minutes of content. You may submit your certificate of participation to your professional order.|