WebinarMarch 25, 2020 | 12:00 - 13:00 ET
Watch part three of our webinar coverage on COVID-19 (coronavirus). In this session, issues resulting from the economic fallout and uncertainty caused by the pandemic were discussed.
- Debt obligations: Practical answers for debtors and creditors
- Leasing issues: Obligation to pay rent, operating covenants, force majeure and insurance
- Managing under-productive employees: Protected leaves, temporary layoffs and terminations
- Walied Soliman, Canadian Chair, Toronto
- Orestes Pasparakis, Litigation Partner and Co-Chair of our Canadian Special Situations team, Toronto
- Neil Davie, Real Estate Partner, Vancouver
- Lindsay Mullen, Employment and Labour Partner, Calgary
This is a 60 minute on-demand webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario's Substantive Hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|