WebinarCanada | June 09, 2021
Financial hardship brought on by the pandemic can spark discussions about a company’s one-time insolvency from a transactional perspective and create for it a wealth of opportunities.
Watch our webinar on the particular aspects of the new transaction structures that differ from the normal course of traditional mergers and acquisitions.
- Recent developments in mergers and acquisitions in the context of an insolvency
- Guide and benchmarks – what directors and executive officers need to know
- Transaction – the art of negotiation in a tense climate
- Luc Morin, Partner, Canadian Head of Bankruptcy, Financial Restructuring and Insolvency, Norton Rose Fulbright, Montreal
- Éric St-Amour, Senior Vice President – Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy, Ernst & Young, Montreal
- Guillaume Michaud, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright, Montreal
- Christian Roy, Senior Partner, Local Chair, Litigation and Disputes, Norton Rose Fulbright, Quebec City
This is a 60-minute webinar and its delivery is available in French only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
This program contains one hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.