In the IAM Patent 1000, an annual directory of the best intellectual property firms and lawyers, our Texas, New York and international intellectual property practices garnered recommended listings.
Nine of our IP lawyers in the US were listed as recommended or highly recommended.
The IAM Patent 1000 directory identifies world-class patent lawyers and leading expert witnesses in the US. IAM, which publishes a magazine and other publications covering the intellectual property field, bases its listings on interviews with patent lawyers and in-house counsels.
Our global IP group has more than 250 lawyers, patent lawyers and trademark agents across five continents and has extensive experience providing comprehensive, multidisciplinary IP law services to clients worldwide. By identifying, protecting and exploiting IP rights at each stage of the innovation lifecycle, our team of lawyers provides strategic advice spanning all aspects of IP law.
In the IAM Patent 1000, our IP group earned the following distinctions:
- Recommended firm in Texas for transactions
- Recommended firm in Texas for prosecution
- Recommended firm in Texas for litigation
- Recommended firm in New York for IP litigation
- Recommended international firm
Our lawyers listed as top patent lawyers in Texas were:
- Jim Repass (Houston), transactions (highly recommended)
- Gina Shishima (Austin and New York), transactions (recommended)
- Ross Viguet (Dallas), transactions (recommended)
- Mark Wilson (Austin), transactions (recommended)
- Brett Govett (Dallas), litigation (recommended)
- Charles Walker (Houston), litigation (recommended)
- Richard Zembek (Houston), litigation (recommended)
- Dan Davison (Dallas), litigation (recommended)
Making the list for top patent lawyers in New York was:
- Jeff Lewis (New York), litigation (recommended)