Norton Rose Fulbright Hong Kong
Related services and key industries
Jane is a corporate lawyer based in Hong Kong.
Jane has worked in the corporate, M&A and securities, antitrust and competition, and dispute resolution and litigation practice groups in the Hong Kong office, as well as the banking and finance (asset finance) practice group in the Singapore office of Norton Rose Fulbright.
Jane is a qualified solicitor in Hong Kong. She holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Science from the University of Sydney, a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law in Australia and a Post-graduate Certificate in Laws from the City University of Hong Kong.
- Solicitor, qualified in Hong Kong
- Advising on the proposed listing of a company in the field of isotopes and irradiation technology applications in China on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. The company is primarily engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and sale of diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals and radioactive source products for medical and industrial applications.
- Advising Beijing Capital Juda on its issue of a combination of new ordinary shares and perpetual convertible bond securities to two strategic and financial investors, Sino-Ocean Group Holding Limited and KKR, for a total consideration of HKD1.477 billion under a specific mandate to be sought from its shareholders.
- Advising RaffAello Capital Limited, the sole sponsor, and First Shanghai Securities Limited and RaffAello Securities (HK) Limited, joint bookrunners and joint lead managers on the share offer of Mengke Holdings Limited on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. The company is principally engaged in the design, manufacture and sales of cigarette packaging paper in China. The company was listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited on 25 November 2016.
- Advising Armada Holdings Limited (formerly known as SCMP Group Limited) on the HK$2.06 billion (approximately US$266 million) sale of its media business to Alibaba Investment Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Mandarin Chinese