Mohammed Al-Ghamdi Law Firm - In Association with Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP*
Mishaal Al-Naseri has sufficient experience in public prosecution, investigations, criminal, commercial and labor courts. He is also experienced in labor law, Shari'a law, General Organization for Social Insurance law, and customs committees, as well as establishing companies and brands. He has substantial knowledge of government procedures regarding employees and their families.
LL.B, Imam Mohammed bin Saud University
- Saudi Arabia
- Represents and advises well-known companies on their legal issues pertaining to labor and commercial disputes before the court bodies in Saudi Arabia.
- Prepares correspondence and legal documents such as contracts, pleadings, briefs, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings.
- Handles all aspects of case management, including reviewing cases, conducting legal research, preparing required documentation and communicating with parties involved.
- Advises various companies on Saudi Arabian regulations for foreign investment, including joint ventures, mergers and acquisition, branch formation, etc.
- Handles company and branch registrations and changes to licenses and permits.
- Assists in all matters related to the employment contracts of both Saudi citizens and expatriates.