Daniel Brent Jackson
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Daniel Brent Jackson is a regulatory and disputes lawyer based in San Antonio, Texas. He joined Norton Rose Fulbright in September 2012. As a Senior Associate, Daniel's practice focuses on representing large commercial organizations in complex regulatory investigations, as well as litigation and arbitration matters. Recently, Daniel has represented several large financial institutions in connection with multidimensional regulatory matters. He has also successfully handled large commercial disputes, both in arbitration and litigation settings, on behalf of U.S. financial institutions.
JD, The University of Texas School of Law, 2012
BA, Philosophy, The University of North Texas, 2007
In law school, Daniel was the 2011 Locke Lord Mock Trial Competition Champion.
- Texas State Bar
- Conducted complex internal investigations for several large U.S. financial institutions. Interfaced with U.S. financial regulators (most notably, FINRA, SEC, OCC, and Federal Reserve), and represented clients in negotiating regulator requests, including requests for on-the-record testimony.
- Handled FINRA and AAA arbitration matters on behalf of large financial institution clients.
- Represented a large insurance company in connection with multiple litigation matters.
- Represented medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers in complex, multidistrict litigation matters.
Rising Star, SA Scene Magazine, Scene Monthly LLC, 2017
- Co-Author, "What You Need to Know About Multidistrict Litigation," Texas Advanced Paralegal Seminar, October 2014.
- Co Author, "Adverse Event? There's an FDA App for That!" DRI Today, August 2013.
- "Vendor Risk Management in Complex Matters," Association of Corporate Counsel, 2020
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association