Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Nicole joined the Houston office in 2016. Her focus of practice is on financial institutions and dispute resolution and litigation. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Nicole worked on Wall Street as a financial analyst. During her time in finance, she obtained both her Series 7 and Series 63 certifications through FINRA.
JD, honors, University of Oklahoma College of Law, 2015
BA, Business, University of Oklahoma, 2011
While in law school, Nicole was selected to the Order of the Coif, Order of the Barristers, ABA Diversity Scholar, and was the Managing Editor of the American Indian Law Review. During law school Nicole was a member of the National Moot Court team securing first place in her intra-school moot court competition and bringing home five "Best Brief" awards during her moot court tenure, both at the regional and national level.
- Texas State Bar
Nicole is also a registered NFL Contract Advisor and currently represents several NFL players. Prior to joining the firm, Nicole completed a one-year federal clerkship with the Honorable Robin Cauthron of the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma.
- The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers, 2021
- NFL 40 Under 40, The Athletic, 2020
- Pro Bono All Star, Norton Rose Fulbright, 2018
- Author, "My Balancing Act as a Sports Agent and Big Law Attorney," Texas Lawyer, December 20, 2019
- University of Oklahoma Young Alumni Board
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Tomorrow Attorney Pipeline Program, Organizing Committee
- Houston Bar Association
- AIDS Outreach Committee
- Big Brother Big Sisters volunteer
October 07, 2020
November 06, 2018
July 26, 2018