Alexander M. Bohn
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Alexander M. BohnvCard
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Alexander M. Bohn joined Norton Rose Fulbright in 2017. Alexander focuses his practice on domestic and international oil and gas transactions, energy infrastructure and project development. His experience includes representing public and private energy companies in mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures. Alexander also assists clients with general corporate matters, including internal governance and compliance requirements.
Alexander graduated from Rice University, summa cum laude, in 2014 and The University of Texas School of Law, with honors, in 2017. He has studied abroad at the London School of Economics (LSE) and The School of Law at Queen Mary University of London, where he concentrated his studies on energy and natural resources law.
JD, with honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 2017
BA, summa cum laude, Political Science and History, Rice University, 2014
- Texas State Bar
- Ongoing representation of a national oil company in connection with the corporate governance of its U.S. and Bahamian holdings.
- Ongoing representation of a national oil company in connection with its internal corporate restructuring.
- Representation of a U.S. filling station chain in connection with its internal corporate restructuring, corporate governance and share issuance.
- Representation of a German energy supplies company in connection with its internal corporate restructuring and dissolution of its U.S. holding company.
- Representation of a Dutch chemicals company in the negotiation of a long-term purchase and sale agreement for steam and electricity from a qualifying cogeneration facility.
- Representation of an Australian natural resources company in connection with its acquisition of a working interest in a Gulf of Mexico field.
- Representation of a private equity-backed oil and gas company in connection with the divestiture of oil and gas assets in Texas.
- Representation of a global conglomerate in its exit from the U.S. LNG industry.
- Representation of a global trading company in connection with LNG sale and purchase arrangements relating to a proposed LNG export terminal.