Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Marie Matousek is an associate residing in the New York office and a member of the projects practice.
JD, cum laude, Paul Fuller Scholar, Fordham University School of Law, 2019
BFA, New York University, 2008
- New York State Bar
- Represented Crestmark Equipment Finance, a division of MetaBank, on the sale-leaseback financing of the 2.8MW Tulare BioMAT Fuel Cell Project in Tulare, California being developed by Fuel Cell Energy, Inc.
- Represented a developer of renewable distributed generation projects on the sale-leaseback financing of solar generation equipment for the Otsego Local School District in Ohio.
- Represented East West Bank as lead arranger for a term loan and a letter of credit facility for a portfolio of operating distributed generation projects in Los Angeles and San Diego counties, California.
- Represented Orsted Onshore North America, as Sponsor in relation to the tax equity financing of the Sage Draw wind project located in Lynn and Garza Counties, Texas.
- Represented Talen Energy in relation to the joint development with Pattern Energy of a solar project, Montour Solar Two, in Pennsylvania.
- Represented the sponsors in relation to the debt and tax equity financing and hedging arrangements for the 336 MW Escalade Wind Project in Texas. This project was jointly developed by Taaleri Energia, AIP and Akuo Energy.
- Represented Talen Solar in relation to joint development with BQ Energy Development of two solar projects Holtwood Solar and Sunbury Solar in Pennsylvania.
- Advised Clearway Energy on the US$381 million repowering of two wind farms - the 161 MW Wildorado wind farm in Oldham County, Texas and 121.9 MW Elbow Creek wind farm in Howard County, Texas.
- Advised lenders on the financing of an ethylene pipeline in Texas which is expected to support Gulf Coast Growth Ventures, LLC's proposed plastics manufacturing facility in San Patricio County, Texas.
- Represented a developer of renewable distributed generation projects in relation to the financing of project costs for distributed generation solar power projects located in California, Louisiana, Illinois and Arizona with Walmart as power purchaser.
- Represent a lender in connection with a construction and back-leverage financing it will provide to a subsidiary of Lightsource BP for the financing of a 117-MW portfolio of seven projects.