Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Lara Thiele is an associate residing in the New York office. Lara's practice involves the representation of lenders and sponsors in the financing of infrastructure projects, with a focus on renewable energy.
JD, magna cum laude, Notre Dame Law School, 2019
BBA, summa cum laude, Texas State University, 2016
During law school, Lara was the Editor-in-Chief for Vol. 9 Journal of International and Comparative Law and a recipient of the Notre Dame Global Law Award for the class of 2019.
- New York State Bar
- Represented lenders on the financing of an approximately 385 MW wind project in Michigan.
- Represented a borrower in a US$ 116.7 million debt financing secured by ITC safe harbor solar equipment.
- Represented Lightsource BP on the debt and tax equity financing and commodity hedging arrangements for its 260 MW Impact Solar Project under construction in Lamar County, Texas.
- Represented a lender on a US$ 118 million debt re-financing of a 71 MW wind and solar facility in Arizona.
- Represented purchasers in relation to the purchase of notes in a renewable energy portfolio of approximately thirty solar projects.
- Represented Hannon Armstrong Capital, LLC in the acquisition of nine solar facilities (2000 kW and greater) in Illinois and Maryland from Summit Ridge Energy, as part of representation for ongoing acquisitions of community solar projects throughout the United States.
- Represented an investor in the acquisition of a portfolio of community solar projects in Illinois, Maryland and New York, as part of representation for ongoing acquisitions of community solar projects throughout the United States.
- Represented lender in relation to the financing of a portfolio of fifteen operating projects in the United States.
- Represented a borrower in a US$ 89.5 million debt financing secured by ITC safe harbor solar equipment.