Daniel B. Rosenzweig
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Daniel B. RosenzweigvCard
Related services and key industries
- Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Advertising and marketing
- Regulation and investigations
Daniel B. Rosenzweig is a lawyer in Norton Rose Fulbright's Data Protection, Privacy and Cybersecurity practice group in the New York office. He advises clients on compliance with data protection and privacy laws, including the CCPA, CAN-SPAM Act, COPPA, GDPR, GLBA, HIPAA, and TCPA, as well as provides counsel on applicable data breach notification laws. Daniel also focuses on matters related to autonomous and connected vehicles, and has experience with advertising, marketing, and regulatory investigations.
Daniel is part of the core team that oversees the firm's privacy compliance tool suite, NT Analyzer, to help clients navigate the complex data protection and privacy landscape. NT Analyzer is a practical tool suite for managing privacy compliance in mobile apps, websites, and IoT. The tool is able to read an end-user network traffic capture, enabling it to detect and track the full range of personally identifiable information that is being shared with third parties, and then maps that data to the applicable privacy laws. Additionally, NT Analyzer analyzes code associated with the "fingerprinting" of browsers as well as data used for "fingerprinting" mobile devices.
Daniel was a law clerk at the United States Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, where he worked on homeland security and cybersecurity issues, while attending the Georgetown University Law Center. He was also a Legal Intern in FTC Commissioner Julie Brill's office, focusing on online privacy, data security, and consumer protection law.
JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2017
BA, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Political Science, 2013
During law school, Daniel was a Co-founder and the President of the Legislative Law Society.
- District of Columbia Bar
- New York State Bar
- Co-author, "Google Will Nix the "GAID" for Opted-Out Users on Android," NT Analyzer Insights, June 8, 2021
- Co-author, "How Data Privacy Can Affect Consumer Goods," NT Analyzer Insights, June 2, 2021
- Co-author, "Google/Android Announces Privacy Requirements," NT Analyzer Insights, May 12, 2021
- Co-author, "iOS 14.5 and ATT Framework Coming to an App Near You," NT Analyzer Insights, April 22, 2021
- Co-author, "Rejected: Don't Let Apple Determine Your App's Fate," NT Analyzer Insights, April 13, 2021
- Co-author, "NT Analyzer Navigates Virginia's New Privacy Law," NT Analyzer Insights, April 7, 2021
- Co-author, "Solving Apple's New App Privacy Requirements," NT Analyzer Insights, October 16, 2020
- Co-author, "101 Problems and Schrems Ain't One," NT Analyzer Insights, September 25, 2020
- Co-author, "IDFA Opt-In: Good for User Privacy or Not So Much?," NT Analyzer Insights, July 21, 2020
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) Little Big Stage Online, NT Analyzer: Empowering You to Manage Digital Privacy Risk at Every Level, June 3, 2021
- Webinar - NT Analyzer: Partnering With Your Business to Prepare for the Future of AdTech, May 25, 2021
- Webinar - Solving Apple's New App Privacy Requirement, November 13, 2020
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Webinar | May 25, 2021
Webinar | November 16, 2020