Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Ravit is a patent engineer based in the firm's Dallas office. He prepares patent applications and assists with patent prosecution / litigation under the supervision of attorneys registered to practice before the USPTO. He performs IP work across a diverse range of technologies, including:
- Semiconductor devices and manufacturing
- Quantum computing
- Wireless communication systems
- Digital and Analog electronics
- Medical devices
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning
- Virtual/Mixed/Augmented reality
MSE, Nanotechnology (Engineering Physics), University of Pennsylvania, 2015
B.Tech, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, first division, Indraprastha University, 2013
At Penn, Ravit researched quantum dynamics in nanoscale materials and devices using optics and electronics to better understand complex quantum mechanical systems with a goal of developing sensing devices based on quantum physics. In particular, he worked with Dr. Marija Drndic at Drndic lab where he fabricated nanopore devices using graphene and other 2D materials and researched their interaction with DNA strands to sequence a human genome.
- Prepared patent applications under the supervision of attorneys registered to practice before the USPTO.
- Provided litigation support at an IP boutique law firm. The support work included performing infringement and invalidity analysis, prior art searching, and preparing inter-partes review (IPR) filings.