Mohammed Al-Ghamdi Law Firm - In Association with Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP*
Related services and key industries
Aseel Alnafea is a trainee lawyer based in the Riyadh office.
LL.B, Princess Norah University, 2018
- Providing legal support to major pharmaceutical companies regarding registration, importation and drug trials
- Representing various local and international clients in labour dispute cases before Saudi Courts.
- Providing legal advice regarding labour matters and employment contracts
- Conducting due diligence services for various clients for potential purchasing and joint ventures
- Providing legal advice regarding the restructuring and liquidation of companies in Saudi Arabia
- Assisting in providing Saudi Law and Islamic Sharia based legal advice in two major arbitration cases
- Drafting and reviewing of various bilingual agreements such as Agency Agreements, Settlement Agreements and Share Purchase Agreements
- Saudi Bar Association