Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Jessica Kasischke is a counsel in the firm's Houston office. She concentrates her practice on multi-district litigation and coordinated state court proceedings involving product liability matters. She has significant experience in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, commercial litigation, and property disputes. Jessica is familiar with all phases of litigation, including the appellate process.
Prior to joining the firm, Jessica represented individuals on a wide range of complex mass tort dockets.
JD, summa cum laude, Dean's Honor List, South Texas College of Law Houston, 2012
BA, Sociology, University of Central Arkansas, 2003
During law school, Jessica served as Editor-in-Chief of the South Texas Law Review.
Jessica is admitted to the State Bar of Texas. Additionally, she is admitted to the Fourth, Seventh and Eighth Circuit Courts of Appeals; District of New Mexico; Eastern District of Missouri; and the Southern District of Texas.
- Texas State Bar
- Prepared appeal for reversal of district court's dismissal of Qui Tam action.
- Prepared appeal for reversal of district court's erroneous retention of federal-question jurisdiction.
- Prepared and argued appeal seeking reversal of district court's dismissal based on statute of limitations.
- Prepared state intermediate and supreme court appeals seeking affirmance of trial court jurisdictional holdings.
- Prepared response and argued oppositions to motions to dismiss based on preemption and personal jurisdiction.
- Texas Rising Star, Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2018 - 2019