Neil Paresh Thakor
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Neil Paresh ThakorvCard
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Neil Thakor is a commercial litigation lawyer based in Norton Rose Fulbright's Los Angeles office.
Neil has experience litigating disputes in the fields of healthcare, entertainment, privacy, employment, labor, consumer class actions, bad faith insurance claims, landlord/tenant and general business litigation. He has represented clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to low-income individuals.
Professional experienceExpand all Collapse all
JD, New York University School of Law, 2015
BA, Political Science, University of California, Irvine, 2012
- California State Bar
- Second-chaired FINRA arbitration on behalf of investment bank suing former managing director for diverting over $50 million in business opportunities.
- Lead associate in a two-week class action bench trial on behalf of property manager accused of breaching the warranty of habitability.
- First-chaired two-day bench trial for permanent restraining order on behalf of domestic violence victim.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of medical center accused of terminating employee for whistleblowing.
- Represented national health insurance company in one of the largest HIV-related privacy breaches in history.
- Represented one of the largest retail clothing companies in the world in several discrimination and harassment lawsuits.