Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Mathew Webster is a corporate and commercial lawyer based in Sydney.
Mathew has a broad range of corporate and commercial experience having worked in the areas of franchising, trade practices and commercial law.
His experience includes advising on and drafting (where applicable) the following:
- legal compliance reviews and compliance training programs
- advising in relation to branding and intellectual property issues including advice on brand protection, management and enforcement, domain name protection, drafting intellectual property documentation, and advising in relation to intellectual property infringement
- preparing and advising on licence agreements, distribution agreements and agency agreements
- assisting clients with the development of standardised documentation and processes and risk management issues
- Trade Practices Act (TPA) compliance advice including advice in relation to TPA issues such as unconscionable conduct, misleading and deceptive conduct, exclusive dealing and third line forcing
- shareholders agreements
- ACCC investigations
- reviewing and advising on operations, policies and procedures manuals
- website and advertising material reviews
- joint promotion agreements
- service agreements
- TPA compliance training
- international master franchise agreements
- terms of trade
- franchising code of conduct compliance advice
- sale and purchase of businesses
- all aspects of franchising including franchise agreements, disclosure documentation, franchising code of conduct compliance issues, transfers and acquisitions, establishment and structuring of franchise networks, risk management advice, terminations, intellectual property licence agreements.