Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Ilinka Manojlovic is a construction and engineering lawyer based in Sydney specialising in dispute management and resolution.
Involved in a number of high-value and complex disputes, Ilinka is experienced in all forms of dispute resolution including litigation, arbitration, expert determination, mediation and adjudication. These have been in relation to construction, mining, infrastructure, energy and residential projects.
Ilinka has represented principals, contractors, subcontractors and consultants across a range of different jurisdictions. She has also provided contract administration and non-contentious advice to clients.
- 2005 - Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Technology Sydney
- 2005 - Bachelor of Business (Major in Marketing), University of Technology Sydney
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2005
- Essential Energy – advising in relation to a dispute with Downer EDI Engineering (Power) Pty Ltd involving the design and construction of three 132kV 60 MVA zone substations at Boambee South, Raleigh and Macksville. The dispute involved variation claims, extension of time, force majeure events and security of payment issues.
- gas turbine power station project – acting for main contractor in an international arbitration under the ICC rules; advising in arbitration in relation to acoustic issues on a single cycle power plant.
- major road works project – advising main contractor in relation to a highway latent conditions-related disruption claim involving particularisation of a global claim.
- major coal mining project – advising main contractor in relation to production claims and geotechnical stability issues