Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
David Sinclair is a real estate lawyer based in London. He focuses on development, funding and investment work and regularly acts for a wide range of investors, developers and end users of all types of commercial property.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- BentallGreenOak and Welput on the disposal of Orion House, St Martin's Lane for £130m.
- Schroder Real Estate Investment Management on the acquisition, financing and management of the award-winning No. 1 Spinningfields, Manchester.
- 57 Whitehall S.à.r l. on the acquisition, financing and redevelopment of the iconic Old War Office Building in Whitehall.
- DP World on the acquisition and redevelopment of the former Shellhaven Oil Refinery site, into London Gateway Port and Logistics Park, a £1.5bn world-class container port and logistics park over 2,500 acres in Thurrock, Essex.
- On the acquisition of the 42-acre former Ford DSTO factory site in Dagenham for decommissioning, remediation and redevelopment for housing.
- Schroder Real Estate Investment Management and BentallGreenOak on acquiring, managing and disposing of over £500m of Central London investment properties for the West End of London Property Unit Trust.
- German fund manager GLL Real Estate Partners on the acquisition of its £400m UK portfolio.
- BMW MINI and Rolls-Royce on their UK real estate portfolios.
David is listed as a leading individual in:
- Chambers UK, 2020, Real Estate Big Ticket
- The Legal 500 UK, 2021, Commercial Property (Hall of Fame)
- City of London Solicitors' Company