Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Jane Clayton is a corporate finance consultant who works for our Dubai office.
Jane focuses on cross border mergers and acquisitions in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, investment funds, private equity transactions, joint ventures, inward investments and DFSA regulatory advice. Jane has over 18 years of experience working on MENA related M&A and investment funds transactions.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Solicitor, qualified in Hong Kong
- Kuwait Finance House – advised on the disposal of its Bahrain based telecoms services subsidiary, MENA Telecom, to Viva Bahrain.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation – advised on the privatization of its private jet business carried out through its wholly owned subsidiary, Saudia Private Aviation Limited (SPA). The transaction involves the sale of 30 percent of the share capital of SPA to PrivatAir Saudi Arabia Limited, an international aviation group based in Saudi Arabia and Switzerland.
- A regional government entity – advised on the structure of a proposed multi-billion dollar green energy fund.
- Islamic Development Bank – advised on the establishment of a US$2 billion infrastructure fund focusing on certain member countries of the Islamic Development Bank.
- Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector – advised on the establishment of a Sharia compliant renewable energy fund.
- Jane is recommended for her "very professional" and "personalised advice." Chambers and Partners Global 2018
- Jane is recognized as an experience in investment funds by Who's Who Legal Private Funds 2020 and Women in Business Law Guide 2018
- Peers regard Jane as "a very, very capable lawyer". "In addition to assisting her clients with acquisitions, sales and joint ventures, she is well known for her expertise in investment funds". Chambers and Partners Global 2017
Publication | May 18, 2020
Publication | April 02, 2020
Publication | February 03, 2020
Publication | July 15, 2019