Head of Warsaw
Norton Rose Fulbright Piotr Strawa and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
Piotr Strawa is the head of the Warsaw office and corporate and M&A lawyer. He focuses on corporate matters, including M&A, privatizations, restructurings, private equity and joint ventures.
Piotr has acted for multinational and domestic companies, government agencies and financial institutions on transactions in a variety of sectors since the opening of the Polish market to foreign investors. He also advises clients on corporate governance, compliance and business ethnics, as well as on anti-corruption issues.
- University of Warsaw (Faculty of Law and Administration) - 1980
- In 1985 Piotr was admitted to the Polish Bar of Legal Advisers
- Legal adviser (Radca prawny) 1985
- Sources decribe Piotr as a "very good, quite senior lawyer", Chambers Global 2017;
- Piotr is ranked and highly recommended as a 'leading individual' and 'key individual' in Corporate and M&A practice by Chambers Global, Chambers Europe and The Legal 500;
- Piotr has been recognized as one of the best lawyers in Poland in the area of corporate law by The Best Lawyers in Poland (2016-17).
Piotr is the co-author of the Polish section of a three volume publication by Kluwer Law on acquisitions and mergers in over 50 countries.