Related services and key industries
Louisa Roe is a real estate lawyer based in London. She joined the firm in 2004 and qualified in 2006.
Louisa focuses her practice on all aspects of commercial property work, including: acquisitions and disposals; funding; development; and portfolio management. She has experience of complex letting transactions, acting for both landlords and tenants. She also acts for property companies, institutional investors, real estate funds and occupiers.
- B.A. (Hons), University of Oxford (St. Hugh's College), 2002
- Legal Practice Course, Oxford Institute of Legal Practice, 2003
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- GreenOak Real Estate's West End of London Property Unit Trust – advised on:
- the re-gearing and extension of the lease of Warner House, Theobalds Road, London WC1 to Warner Bros
- the re-gearing of its headlease from The Crown Estate at 20 St James's Street, London SW1 and on the extensive refurbishment and re-letting of the building
- the letting of North West House, London NW1 to WeWork and the subsequent sale
- the acquisition, development, letting, management and disposal of various properties in central London.
- Major retail client – advised on the pre-letting of a circa 600,000 square foot 'built-to-suit' distribution centre
- Argo Group – advised on the lease of its new office headquarters at the newly-developed Fen Court in London EC3
- BMO Real Estate Partners – assisted with pre-letting its new office headquarters at 7 Seymour Street, London W1
- The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan – advised on the development of 78 St James's Street, London SW1
- Korn/Ferry International – supported with the restructuring of its UK headquarters leases at Ryder Court, London SW1 and its occupational leases in Manchester
- Ask Real Estate – assisted with the development of a site at Greengate, Manchester
- McLaren Group – advised on the development of the McLaren Technology Centre in Woking, Surrey and on its occupational lease requirements
- Battersea Power Station Development Company – advised on title due diligence and financing of the Battersea Power Station site development.
- Co-author, Beware of occupational hazards, Estates Gazette, July 2017
- Co-author, Prelets: Forward Thinking, Estates Gazette, February 2014
- Women in Property