Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Radford Goodman is a dispute resolution lawyer based in London, specialising in banking litigation, insolvency investigations and claims, commercial contract disputes, civil fraud and asset recovery. He acts principally for banks, insolvency practitioners, funds, trade creditors and directors.
Radford is a contributor to The Law of Administrators and Receivers of Companies by Lightman & Moss (Sweet & Maxwell) and has served on the editorial committee of the International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals' (INSOL) electronic newsletter. He has spoken on the subject of corporate insolvency at, among others, University College, London, and seminars hosted by the Association of Business Recovery Professionals (R3).
In Chambers and Partners UK 2013 he is described as having "excellent analytical abilities" and benefiting from "a deep understanding of complex financial products". In Chambers and Partners UK 2012 he is praised for being "capable of handling a range of work without exception or issue". The Legal 500 UK 2012 describes him as "an expert in the insolvency arena".
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- FBN Bank (UK) Limited v Leaf Tobacco A. Michailides  EWHC 3017
- Chubb v Rafidain Bank  7 WLUK 701
- Re HLC Environmental Projects  EWHC 2876
- Pearson and others v Lehman Brothers SA and others  EWHC 2914
- State Street Bank and Trust Company v Sompo Japan Insurance Inc.  EWHC 1461
- McGrath v Riddell (Re HIH Insurance) (House of Lords)  UKHL 21.
UK: The new Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act: Implications for the energy and infrastructure sectors
Publication | August 27, 2020
Publication | July 23, 2020
Publication | July 09, 2020
Publication | June 05, 2020