Norton Rose Fulbright (Thailand) Limited
Related services and key industries
Chormas Premsirinirund is a banking and finance lawyer based in Bangkok.
Chormas focuses her practice on banking and finance, project finance, corporate finance, general corporate and commercial law.
- Master of Laws, The London School of Economics and Political Science
- Bachelor of Laws, Chulalongkorn University (First Class Honour)
- Lawyer, qualified in Thailand 2008
Banking and finance
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited - on the financing of up to USD 222,310,000 bridge facility to B. GRIMM PHARMA SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. for payment to the vendors of the initial purchase price and the borrower's settlement of the final purchase price and on the financing of up to THB 1,441,531,000 term facility to B.GRIMM PHARMA (THAILAND) LTD. for payment to the vendors of the purchase price.
- KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED and Kiatnakin Phatra Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of up to THB 3,400,000,000 term facilities to P.S.P. Specialties Public Company Limited for repayment of all outstanding principal amount of its existing loans, as evidenced by a promissory note, which have been applied towards acquisition of shares issued by U.C. Marketing Co., Ltd.
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited - on the financing of a portfolio of solar rooftop projects in Chiang Mai University with approximate total capacity of 10.79 MW developed by Thai Digital Energy Development Company Limited.
- United Overseas Bank (Thai) PCL - on the financing of a portfolio of solar photovoltaic projects located in various sites in Thailand being developed by Symbior PMR Co., Ltd. and Solar D Symbior Co., Ltd.
- TMB Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of a portfolio of solar projects with approximate total capacity of 75 MW developed by Solar Rooftop CE 4 Co., Ltd. and Solar Rooftop CE 5 Co., Ltd.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited - on its participation as a lender in the financing of a 2000MW coal-fired power plant of PT Indo Raya Tenaga.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited - on providing the USD 252.7 million term loan and standby letter of credit facilities to PT Barito Pacific TBK to fund its equity contribution into PT Indo Raya Tenaga for development of its 2,000MW coal-fired power plant, located in Banten Province, Indonesia, known as Java 9 & 10 projects.
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited, Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Bangkok Branch - on the financing of development of a 92MW gas-fired power plant to be developed by Nexif Energy Rayong Co., Ltd.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Export-Import Bank of Thailand and Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of development of a 145MW gas-fired power project to be developed by Bangkok Cogeneration Company Limited.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited on the US$75m financing of the construction of the swine complex project developed by Jilin Zhong Xin Chia Tai Food Company Limited located in Jilin Province, the People's Republic of China.
Thailand Rising Stars 2023, Asian Legal Business