Norton Rose Fulbright Greece***
Marietta is a banking and finance lawyer based in Athens.
Marietta has experience mainly in ship finance transactions acting for first-class international and Greek financial institutions as well as leading Greek shipping companies. She has been involved in a broad range of debt finance, including syndicated and bilateral facilities, secured and unsecured facilities, local and cross border transactions, and Korean ECA backed financings. Her experience in the finance sector also extends to general banking and finance.
- Lawyer, qualified in Greece (Athens Bar)
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Acted for a major European bank and the syndicate relating to a $572,000,000 Korean ECA backed financing to a major Greek operator for the financing of 4 Korean new-building vessels.
- Acted for a major European bank in relation to a $100,000,000 facility to seven subsidiaries of Star Bulk Carriers Corp. for the refinancing of certain existing indebtedness.
- Assisted with advice provided to a US bank and the syndicate in connection with a $168,000,000 facility to a major Greek operator for the financing of one Korean new-building vessel.