Norton Rose Fulbright Dyczkowski and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Capital markets
- Employment and labor
- Equity capital markets
- Cybersecurity and data privacy
- Litigation and disputes
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity and venture capital
- Real estate
Key industry sectors
Agnieszka Braciszewska is a corporate and M&A lawyer based in Warsaw, where she heads the corporate and M&A team.
She has many years of experience in advising clients, particularly those from the private equity sector, on asset acquisitions and disposals, restructuring of holding structures and equity transactions on the public market.
Agnieszka is also a recognized for her knowledge of insurance law. She advises insurers on the regulatory aspects of their business and is also one of the first W&I insurance lawyers in Poland.
In addition, she advises the firm's clients on data protection issues.
Agnieszka's professional experience includes work on prestigious IPOs of key companies owned by the State Treasury. She has also spent over a year on secondment to ACE European Group Limited Branch in Poland (one of the firm's clients).
Agnieszka qualified as an attorney-at-law (radca prawny) in 2013. She graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw, and holds two master's degrees from the Warsaw School of Economics (in Economics as well as Banking and Finance).
- University of Warsaw (Faculty of Law)
- Warsaw School of Economics (Faculty of Finance and Banking)
- Warsaw School of Economics(Faculty of Economics)
- In 2013 she became a member of the Polish Bar of Legal Advisers
- She is licensed securities broker (licence no. 2179).
- Radca prawny (qualified in Poland) 2013