Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
- Banking and finance
- Private equity and venture capital
- Real estate
- Real estate finance
Dr. Andrea Spellerberg is a banking lawyer based in Munich. She focuses on debt financing, particularly in real estate finance, corporate loan transactions and acquisition finance, as well as on restructuring.
She has extensive experience in international and domestic finance transactions and advises financial institutions as well as investors.
Andrea was admitted to the bar in 2003. Before joining us, she worked in the renowned banking practice of an international law firm and for ABN AMRO Bank NV in London (on secondment).
Andrea holds a law degree from the University of Passau and a doctorate (Dr iur) from the University of Augsburg. She speaks German, English, French and Italian.
- AEW Europe LLP on the financing of several real properties in Denmark, France, Germany, Spain and the UK.
- The financing banks on a restructuring of a €229m real estate financing for a computer center operator, including on legal due diligence with regard to a rental agreement, as well as several project agreements.
- Helaba on the financing of real estate in Germany.
- An international bank on a bridge financing for a large real estate portfolio in Germany.
- Invesco on the financing of a property in Munich by Deutsche Postbank AG; and on the financing of real estate in Spain by Deutsche Postbank AG.
- An investor on the €20m financing for the construction and acquisition of a hotel in Munich with an overground floor area of 8,500 m².
- Moor Park Capital Partners LLP / ARC Global on the financing of the sale and lease of RWE's headquarters; on the financing of a Deutsche Bank building in Luxembourg by Deutsche Postbank AG; and on the financing of an ING building in Amsterdam by Deutsche Postbank AG.
- An open-ended real estate fund on the restructuring of bilateral real estate financings.
- An insurance company on a sale and leaseback financing of a large bank building in Dusseldorf.