Norton Rose Fulbright Hong Kong
Related services and key industries
Daryl Poon is a banking and finance lawyer based in Hong Kong.
Daryl has worked in our banking and finance teams in both Hong Kong and Singapore. She advises financial institutions and borrowers on a wide range of domestic and international financings. She has experience of: ECA finance; acquisition finance; general corporate finance; and secured and unsecured syndicated lending.
- Qualified solicitor,Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Law, University College London
- Post-graduate certificate of Law, University of Hong Kong
- Solicitor, qualified in Hong Kong 2018
- Syndicate of 18 international banks – advised on a HK$1.7472bn and US$576m dual tranche term loan facility provided to Greentown China Holdings Limited
- Syndicate of 12 international banks – advised on a HK$3.1bn and US$9m dual tranche term loan facility provided to China SCE Property Holdings Limited
- HSBC – advised on ECA-backed facilities to state-owned companies in Bangladesh for the construction of power stations
- European bank – advised on the secured loan provided to a FinTech company which runs one of Hong Kong's leading online lending platforms
- Syndicate of eight international banks – advised on US$258m and HK$334m dual tranche term loan facility provided to Yuzhou Properties Company Limited
- Women in Finance, Asia
- Mandarin Chinese