Related services and key industries
Ismaël is a corporate, project and blockchain lawyer based in Paris and Dubai.
Ismaël's practice focuses on mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures, with a particular focus on the energy sector in France, the Middle East as well as North and West Africa. Ismaël is also involved in projects, including large-scale energy transition projects.
Ismaël also built a solid track record working on leading blockchain projects including DeFi projects structuring, fundraising and investments, ICOs and private token sales in France, UAE and abroad.
Ismaël graduated from ESSEC Business School with a master in science of management (Grande Ecole) and from the University Panthéon-Assas with a magistère in business law (DJCE of Paris). As part of his gap year at ESSEC Business School, Ismaël acquired significant experience working in a large international company in the energy sector, in the Middle East and South Africa.
• Essec Business School - Master in Science of Management (Grande Ecole diploma), 2014
• Magistère Business Lawyer - University of Paris II, 2011
• Master II Business Law - University of Paris II, 2011
• DJCE (Diploma in corporate counsel) from Paris - National Federation for Company Law (FNDE), 2011
• Certificate of specialization in company law - National Federation for Company Law (FNDE), 2011
• University degree from the Institute of Business Law of Paris II - University of Paris II, 2010
- Avocat au Barreau de Paris
Blog | May 25, 2022
Publication | April 08, 2022