Joint Head of Moscow
Norton Rose Fulbright (Central Europe) LLP
Related services and key industries
Anatoly Andriash is a corporate lawyer based in Moscow. Anatoly has substantial experience of corporate transactions and works across the energy and natural resources, M&A, corporate/commercial and project development/finance sectors. He advises on Russian inward and outward investments, joint ventures, private equity, cross-border acquisitions and disposals. Anatoly became a partner in 2002.
Anatoly graduated from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations, International Law Department in 1994, gained an MBA in 2005, and an MSc in International Finance and Management in 2010 from the OU Business School, London.
- Lawyer, qualified in Russia
- Leading Lawyer- Highly Regarded for Russia in Energy and natural resources, M&A, Project development, Project finance, IFLR1000 2019 - 2020
- Energy and natural resources, Investments, M&A, Oil and gas, Project finance, Telecommunications, Best Lawyers 2011-2020
- Energy and natural resources, Chambers and Partners 2008-2019
- Energy and natural resources: mining, Chambers and Partners 2008-2019
- Leading individual in Energy and natural resources, Legal 500 2019
- Energy, Who's Who Legal International 2013-2019
- Mining, Who's Who Legal International 2013-2019
- Mining 'Lawyer of the Year', Best Lawyers 2017