Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Joshua Temkin is a corporate lawyer based in London. He focuses on all aspects of corporate law, including public and private company mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, flotations and secondary equity fundraisings for listed companies.
Since joining the practice in June 2012, Josh has been seconded to Anglo Pacific Group PLC for four months.
- Accelerated Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School (Commendation).
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School (Distinction).
- BA (Hons), History, University of Durham (First-class Honours).
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Starling Bank – acted on various funding rounds for the leading digital banking platform.
- Randgold Resources – advised the FTSE-100 gold mining company on its US$18 billion all-share merger with Barrick Gold Corporation.
- Anadolu Efes – advised Turkey's leading brewer on its US$2.4 billion combination in Russia and Ukraine with AB InBev.
- SNC-Lavalin – advised on its £2.1 billion recommended cash offer for WS Atkins plc.
- Avesco Group plc – advised on its £124 million recommended cash offer by NEP Group, Inc.
- Barclays plc – advised on the sell-down of the Barclays Group's shareholding in Barclays Africa Group Limited.
- Eco World Investment Co Ltd – advised on a joint venture with Ballymore for three large scale London residential development opportunities with a gross development value of approximately £2.2 billion.
- Anglo Pacific Group plc – advised on its fundraising of approximately US$60 million by way of cashbox placing and open offer.