Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Alex Wills is a corporate lawyer based in London.
Alex's practice focuses principally on transactions in the energy sector. He has been involved in a wide variety of general corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, general corporate matters and joint ventures across a number of jurisdictions.
Alex is also part of our sports law practice in the UK and has particular experience in the UK football and basketball sectors.
Alex joined the firm in 2012. Prior to qualification in May 2014, Alex spent four months in our Dubai and Melbourne offices.
Legal practice course, BPP
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- 777 Partners LLC, a Miami-based private equity firm - on its investment into the British Basketball League, the amendments to the league's governance structure and its partnership with existing shareholders
- The L'Oréal Fund for Nature Regeneration - on its equity investment in the Real Wild Estates Company, a UK-based rewilding business
- Green Investment Group - on its electric bus and truck charging infrastructure partnership with Heliox B.V.
- Gore Street Energy Storage Fund plc - on its acquisition of an 80MW battery storage portfolio from RES
- A consortium led by Kyril Louis-Dreyfus - on its acquisition of a significant stake in Sunderland Association Football Club
- Greencoat UK Wind Plc - on its agreement to acquire a stake in the Kype Muir Extension Wind Farm from Banks Renewables
- Greencoat UK Wind plc and Greencoat Renewable Income - on their joint £648m acquisition of a 49 percent interest in the Humber Gateway offshore wind farm from RWE
- Greencoat UK Wind plc - on its £350m acquisition of SSE's interest in the Walney I and II offshore wind farms
- 777 Partners LLC, a Miami-based private equity firm - on its acquisition of a majority stake in the London Lions basketball team
- Total - on their acquisition of a majority stake in a joint venture with Simply Blue Energy to develop floating offshore wind projects in the UK
January 05, 2022
June 29, 2020
May 04, 2020
Blog | June 15, 2021
Publication | June 08, 2021
Blog | July 23, 2020
Blog | May 05, 2020