Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Communications, media and entertainment
- Sourcing and technology
- Emerging markets
Joshua Singer is a corporate and commercial lawyer based in London.
Joshua's practice focuses principally on UK and international M&A and joint ventures in the technology and telecommunications sectors, and on related commercial arrangements. Joshua has also worked on corporate transactions in a range of industry sectors, including energy, real estate, FMCG, aerospace and mining.
Joshua trained and qualified with the firm. He has undertaken a two-year secondment to a major technology communications client, where he worked on technology contracts in the enterprise space and the development and launch of new enterprise products. He has also undertaken secondments to asset manager BMO Real Estate Partners, and to the firm's Moscow office.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales 2014
- Etisalat Group - on completion of the sale of Etisalat Lanka, Etisalat's wholly-owned mobile network operator in Sri Lanka, to Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka.
- Rockspring Property Holdings Limited – on the sale of Rockspring by shareholders and management to asset manager Patrizia Immobilien AG.
- The Watanmal Group – on the sale of certain FMCG assets and brands, across various West African jurisdictions, to GB Foods.
- Imperial Innovations and other major shareholders – on the sale of Permasense Limited (an Imperial College spinout company) to Emerson Electric.
- Petropavlovsk plc – on its proposed acquisition of Russian gold mining company Amur Zoloto LLC.
- Armstrong Energy Global – on the sale of its development team and Indian solar development pipeline to Ahana Renewables, a subsidiary of ATN.
- Swire Properties Limited – on the sale of its UK hotel business to Malmaison and Hotel Du Vin.