Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Joshua Singer is a corporate lawyer based in London.
Joshua's practice focuses principally on UK and international mergers and acquisitions. He has experience of transactions in a broad range of industry sectors, including in energy, hospitality, technology, mining and FMCG.
More recently, Joshua's practice has focused on both corporate real estate transactions and M&A in the real estate management sector. He spent six months in 2017 on secondment to fund manager BMO Real Estate Partners, working (among other matters) on its partnership demerger, on which Norton Rose Fulbright advised BMO. Subsequently he was part of the team acting for the sellers and management of fund manager Rockspring on its sale to Patrizia Immobilien AG.
Joshua has also worked on a number of other corporate matters, including corporate restructuring, and also provides general corporate advice.
Joshua trained with the firm. Prior to qualification in October 2014, he spent six months in the firm's Moscow office, working on international private M&A transactions and joint ventures in the natural resources, aerospace and financial services sectors.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Advising a US-based hedge fund on its acquisition of a series of UK-based solar farms.
- Advising Swire Properties Limited on the sale of its UK hotel business to Malmaison and Hotel Du Vin.
- Advising Public Service Properties Investments Limited (then an AIM listed company) on the sale of its UK holdings and property portfolio, its associated pre-sale restructuring, and communications with shareholders.
- Advising an independent private investment house on UK aspects of the establishment of an offshore investment fund and a private placement memorandum.
- Advising The Renewables Infrastructure Group Limited on the acquisition of certain wind and solar projects in the UK and Ireland.
- Advising Armstrong Energy Global on the sale of its development team and its Indian solar development pipeline to Ahana Renewables, a subsidiary of NASDAQ listed ATN.
- Advising Petropavlovsk plc on its proposed acquisition of Amur Zoloto LLC.
- Advising Imperial Innovations and other major shareholders on the sale of Permasense Limited, an Imperial College spinout company, to Emerson Electric, a Fortune 500 company.
- Advising the Watanmal Group on the sale of certain assets and brands, across various West African jurisdictions, to GB Foods.
- Assisting (as a secondee) BMO Real Estate Partners with its partnership demerger and with the separation of its retained and non-retained business.
- Advising Sidra Capital on the acquisition of Great Western Retail Park, Glasgow from Quadrant Estates and KKR.
- Advising the sellers and management of Rockspring Property Holdings Limited on its sale to Patrizia Immobilien AG.