Norton Rose Fulbright (Thailand) Limited
Related services and key industries
- Banking and finance
- Acquisition finance and corporate lending
- Financial services and regulation
- Mergers and acquisitions
Key industry sectors
Niracha Sanguankeo is a banking and finance lawyer based in Bangkok.
Niracha focuses her practice on banking and finance, project finance, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate and commercial law.
- Master of Laws in Legal Institution, the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Master of Laws in Business Law, English Program, Thammasat University
- Bachelor of Laws, Chulalongkorn University (with Honours)
- Lawyer, qualified in Thailand 2007
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited - on the financing of up to THB 1,441,531,000 term facility to B.GRIMM PHARMA (THAILAND) LTD. for payment to the vendors of the purchase price and on the financing of up to USD 222,310,000 bridge facility to B. GRIMM PHARMA SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. for payment to the vendors of the initial purchase price and the borrower's settlement of the final purchase price.
- SCB X Public Company Limited - on the USD 1,200,000,000 term facility provided by Deutsche Bank AG, Singapore Branch, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Singapore Branch, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Thailand Branch and Mizuho Bank, Ltd. for working capital requirements and general corporate purposes.
- Frasers Property Holdings (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - on the THB 1,500,000,000 term facility provided by Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited.
- KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED and Kiatnakin Phatra Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of up to THB 3,400,000,000 term facilities to P.S.P. Specialties Public Company Limited for repayment of all outstanding principal amount of its existing loans, as evidenced by a promissory note, which have been applied towards acquisition of shares issued by U.C. Marketing Co., Ltd.
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited - on the financing of a portfolio of solar rooftop projects in Chiang Mai University with approximate total capacity of 10.79 MW developed by Thai Digital Energy Development Company Limited.
- TMB Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of a portfolio of solar projects with approximate total capacity of 75 MW developed by Solar Rooftop CE 4 Co., Ltd. and Solar Rooftop CE 5 Co., Ltd.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Export-Import Bank of Thailand and Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of development of a 145MW gas-fired power project to be developed by Bangkok Cogeneration Company Limited.
- Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A., Singapore Branch - on providing USD 20,000,000 facilities to Czarnikow Group to finance purchase of sugar in Thailand.
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited, Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Bangkok Branch - on the financing of development of a 92MW gas-fired power plant to be developed by Nexif Energy Rayong Co., Ltd.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited - on providing THB 15,000,000,000 term loan facility agreement to dtac TriNet Co., Ltd.