Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
George Stanka is a litigation and dispute resolution lawyer based in Munich.
George advises and represents national and international manufacturing companies, as well as banks, financial institutions, and insurers before state courts, in international arbitration proceedings and in alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes. He focuses on corporate litigation, including post-M&A disputes, as well as international trade and commerce.
He is fluent in German, English, and Czech.
Law - Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg
Master of Laws in International Business Law - London School of Economics and Political Science.
George is a certified lawyer for Commercial and Corporate Law (Fachanwalt für Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht).
- Settling disputes with members of the Management Board of a German stock corporation: Pitfalls and contractual options, NRF Corporate and Commercial Disputes Review, October 2019
- Die neuen Incoterms 2020 setzen auf Evolution statt Revolution, Einkäufer im Markt, October 15, 2019
- Calculating loss in W&I claims, Insurance Day, November 21, 2017
- "Equality of arms in civil proceedings: A constitutional right, a principle of legal procedure or an all-purpose weapen?", Münchner Gesprächskreis Litigation, November 2019
- "Post M&A-Disputes und W&I Insurances", DIS40 Regional Event, March 2021
- German Initiative of Young Arbitrators (DIS 40)
- Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)