Norton Rose Fulbright Piotr Strawa and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Aneta Janecka is a real estate and corporate/M&A lawyer based in Warsaw. Aneta focuses on real estate market transactions and intellectual property law. Her professional experience includes due diligence projects and real estate project finance. Aneta works on drafting and negotiation of transaction documentation.
- Jagiellonian University in Cracow - 2014;
- Scholarship at Università degli Studi di Ferrara in Italy;
- Polish Bar of Legal Advisers trainee - since 2015.
- Advising Nestlé on the acquisition of land near Wrocław for the purpose of building a Purina plant.
- Advising Nestlé Polska on a long-term office lease agreement.
- Advising Invesco Real Estate on various aspects of leasing office and commercial space in Krakówe.
- Advising Torus, a Polish developer, on the sale of an office complex in Gdańsk.
- Advising Goodman on the acquisition of a logistics complex in Wrocław.
- Advising IMI Precision Engineering on the lease of office space in Warsaw.
- Advising Cathay Pacyfic Airways on the lease of office space in Kraków.
- Advising Energizer Holdings Inc. on the lease of office space in Warsaw.
- Advising Employees Provident Fund (Malaysia) on the acquisition of two warehouse-logistics centres in Warsaw.
- Advising GNT Ventures on the acquisition of the West House 1B office building in Wrocław.
- Advising an American company from the automotive sector on the lease of warehouse-industrial premises in Mielec and Tychy.
- Advising on legal aspects relating to restitution claims resulting from the seizure of real property by the State Treasury after World War II.
- Advising on transactions involving the acquisition or sale of real property to domestic and international investors.
- Due diligence of logistics complexes, shopping centres, office buildings with particular emphasis on issues relating to title to property, lease and tenancy agreements.
Corporate and M&A
- Advising J.P. Morgan and Bank of America Merill Lynch as global coordinators on EUR 900m high-yield bond offering of P4 Sp. z o.o. (Polish Mobile Network Operator MNO operating under the "PLAY" brand). The funds raised were used for refinancing PLAY's existing funding arrangements and distribution to PLAY's shareholders.
- Advising the Innova Capital on the sale of 100 per cent shares in Expander Advisors to Aviva Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń na Życie S.A.
- Vendor`s due diligence for ABRIS equity fund on the sale of shares in Novago sp. z o.o. and its subsidiaries
- Advising Fortum Holding BV in acquisition of the shares in the Polish public company Grupa Duon S.A., independent supplier of the gas and electricity. In addition to the advice regarding acquisition of the shares in the public tender procedure we advised Fortum Holding BV in the subsequent squeeze-out and delisting procedures
- Advising the Norwegian company Lindorff Group AB on the acquisition of 100 per cent of shares in Casus Finanse S.A., a Polish company engaging in among others the management and collection of receivables.
- Advising Penta Investments on the joint acquisition with Neuca S.A. of the Polish business of Mediq from Advent International.