Norton Rose Fulbright Piotr Strawa and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Aneta Janecka is a real estate and corporate and M&A lawyer based in Warsaw.
Aneta focuses on real estate market transactions and intellectual property law. Her professional experience includes assisting on due diligence projects and real estate project finance, and drafting and negotiation of transaction documentation.
- Jagiellonian University in Cracow (2014);
- Scholarship at Università degli Studi di Ferrara in Italy;
- Polish Bar of Legal Advisers trainee (2015 - 2019).
- Legal adviser (Radca prawny) 2019
- Nestlé – advised on the acquisition of land near Wrocław, for the purpose of building a Purina plant.
- Nestlé Polska – represented on a long-term office lease agreement.
- Invesco Real Estate – acted on various aspects of leasing office and commercial space in Krakówe.
- Torus, a Polish developer– assisted with the sale of an office complex in Gdańsk.
- Goodman – acted on the acquisition of a logistics complex in Wrocław.
- IMI Precision Engineering – represented on the lease of office space in Warsaw.
- Cathay Pacific Airways – advised on the lease of office space in Kraków.
- Energizer Holdings Inc. – assisted with the lease of office space in Warsaw.
- Employees Provident Fund (Malaysia) – represented on the acquisition of two warehouse-logistics centres in Warsaw.
- GNT Ventures – advised on the acquisition of the West House 1B office building in Wrocław.
- An automotive company - on the lease of warehouse-industrial premises in Mielec and Tychy.
Corporate and M&A
- J.P. Morgan and Bank of America Merill Lynch as global coordinators - advised on EUR 900m high-yield bond offering of P4 Sp. z o.o. (Polish Mobile Network Operator MNO operating under the "PLAY" brand). The funds raised were used for refinancing PLAY's existing funding arrangements and distribution to PLAY's shareholders.
- Innova Capital – represented on the sale of 100 percent shares in Expander Advisors to Aviva Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń na Życie S.A.
- ABRIS equity fund – assisted with thethe sale of shares in Novago sp. z o.o. and its subsidiaries
- Fortum Holding BV – represented on acquisition of the shares in Polish public company Grupa Duon S.A., an independent supplier of the gas and electricity.
- The Norwegian company Lindorff Group AB – advised on the acquisition of 100 percent of shares in Casus Finanse S.A., a Polish company engaging in among others the management and collection of receivables.
- Penta Investments – acted on the joint acquisition with Neuca S.A. for the Polish business of Mediq from Advent International.