Norton Rose Fulbright Dyczkowski and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Aneta Janecka is a corporate and M&A lawyer based in Warsaw. Her practice focuses mainly on M&A and real estate market transactions
Aneta has experience in advising banks and insurers on eligible regulatory capital instruments and regulatory matters, and she provides advice on policies, including credit default, political risk and warranty and indemnity insurance.
- Jagiellonian University in Cracow (2014)
- Scholarship at Università degli Studi di Ferrara in Italy
- Polish Bar of Legal Advisers trainee (2015 - 2019)
- Legal adviser (Radca prawny) 2019
- J.P. Morgan and Bank of America Merill Lynch as global coordinators on a €900m high-yield bond offering of P4 Sp. z o.o. (Polish Mobile Network Operator MNO operating under the PLAY brand). The funds raised were used for refinancing PLAY's existing funding arrangements and for distribution to PLAY's shareholders.
- Innova Capital on the outright sale of shares in Expander Advisors to Aviva Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń na Życie S.A.
- ABRIS equity fund on the sale of shares in Novago sp. z o.o. and its subsidiaries.
- Fortum Holding BV on the acquisition of shares in Grupa Duon S.A., an independent Polish public company which supplies to the gas and electricity sector.
- The Norwegian company Lindorff Group AB on the acquisition of 100 percent of shares in Casus Finanse S.A., a Polish company engaging in, among other areas, the management and collection of receivables.
- Penta Investments on the joint acquisition with Neuca S.A. of the Polish business of Mediq from Advent International.