Norton Rose Fulbright (Thailand) Limited
Related services and key industries
Anuwat Chaisakdanukoon is a banking and finance lawyer based in Bangkok.
Anuwat's area of practice includes banking and finance, lending services, international and cross-border transactions and general corporate and commercial law.
- Master of Laws in International Financial Law, King's College London (with Merit)
- Bachelor of Laws, Thammasat University (with Honours)
- Lawyer, qualified in Thailand 2011
- United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited - on providing refinancing facilities in the amount of USD Equivalent of THB2,722,813,000 to the 45 MW wind farm power plant project in Thailand operated by Winchai Co., Ltd.; on providing a THB450,000,000 bridge loan to Nova Empire Public Company Limited for the purposes of acquisition of a wind farm project in Thailand; and on the financing of a portfolio of solar photovoltaic projects located in various sites in Thailand being developed by Symbior PMR Co., Ltd. and Solar D Symbior Co., Ltd.
- dtac TriNet Co., Ltd. - on a receivables sale transaction involving the sale of a portfolio of account receivables of up to USD 50,000,000 to United Overseas Bank Limited.
- TMB Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of a portfolio of solar projects with approximate total capacity of 75 MW developed by Solar Rooftop CE 4 Co., Ltd. and Solar Rooftop CE 5 Co., Ltd.
- Global Climate Partnership Fund S.A. ("GCPF"), SICAV-SIF, a Luxembourg based fund managed by responsibility Investments AG - on its US$20 million portfolio financing to Constant Energy Singapore Pte Ltd, a holding company for subsidiaries develop rooftop C&I solar projects in Thailand.
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited, Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Bangkok Branch - on the financing of development of a 92MW gas-fired power plant to be developed by Nexif Energy Rayong Co., Ltd.
- the financiers - on the USD 8,000 million financing to companies within Charoen Pokphand Group for acquisition of Tesco's stores in Thailand and Malaysia.
- Prinx Chengshan Tire (Thailand) Company Limited - on the USD 90,000,000 credit facilities provided by Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited and The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Bangkok Bank.
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Bangkok Brach and KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited – on providing THB 600,000,000 revolving facilities to Oryx Stainless (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited and TISCO Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing development of phase 2 of Whizdom 101 Project by Whizdom Landmark Corporation Limited.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited - on US$ 75,000,000 financing of the construction of the swine complex project developed by Jilin Zhong Xin Chia Tai Food Company Limited located in Jilin Province, the People's Republic of China.