Norton Rose Fulbright (Thailand) Limited
Related services and key industries
Anuwat Chaisakdanukoon is a corporate lawyer based in Bangkok.
Anuwat graduated with a Bachelor of Laws degree from Thammasat University (with Honours), a Master of Laws degree in International Financial Law (with Merit) from King's College London.
Anuwat's area of practice includes corporate and general commercial law. His practice also includes legal due diligence and general corporate advice.
- Lawyer, qualified in Thailand
Banking and Finance
- Advising Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited on the financing of the construction of a 97 MW gas-fired co-generation power plant project developed by Berkprai Cogeneration Company Limited, a joint venture company of Rajburi Sugar Co., Ltd. and Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Company Limited, located in Ratchaburi Province.
- Advising TMB Bank Public Company Limited on the financing of a solar power plant project developed by Eco Thaienergy Company Limited under agricultural cooperatives scheme with total capacity of approximately 5 MW located in Samut Sakhon Province.
- Advising KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED on providing the bridge loan and term loan facilities in an aggregate amount of THB 25,000,000,000 to companies within TCC Group, namely T.C.C Commercial Property Management Co., Ltd., CW Towers Co., Ltd. and their subsidiaries, for the acquisition of assets, being a portfolio of real estate projects, from Thai Commercial Investment Freehold and Leasehold Fund.
- Advising KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED on providing the THB 1,720,000,000 facilities to Restaurants Development Co., Ltd. for the acquisition of 130 KFC stores in Thailand and relevant assets from Yum Restaurants International (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Advising The Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited on the THB 4,100,000,000 financing of development of a portfolio of 11 solar PV projects, with the aggregate capacity of 87MW, of Rang Ngern Solution Company Limited. The ultimate sponsors of the projects are Gunkul Engineering Public Company Limited and Super Block Public Company Limited.
- Advising Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited on the THB 3,212,000,000 financing of development of a 60 MW wind farm project of Khao Kor Wind Power Company Limited.
- Advising The Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited on a US$115 million acquisition financings granted to PACE Development Corporation Public Company Limited and Olive Acquisition Corporation for purchase of 100% shares in Dean & DeLuca, Inc. and its worldwide subsidiaries.
- Advising 8 lenders, consisting of The Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited, Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited, Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, Land and Houses Bank Public Company Limited, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd, Mizuho Bank, Ltd. and CIMB Thai Bank Public Company Limited on the financing of a portfolio of 12 gas-fired cogeneration projects in Thailand, with the aggregate generating capacity of 1,470 MW, sponsored by Gulf Energy Development Company Limited and Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
- Advising Toyota Tsusho Corporation on its strategic acquisition of 100% of the shares in Borneo Technical (Thailand) Limited, a supply chain provider in automotive and industrial supplies.
- Advising BCPG Public Company Limited, a listed subsidiary of Bangchak Corporation Public Company Limited in its investment of US$355 million for 33% in Star Energy Group Holdings Pte. Ltd. which are operating through its own set-up project companies conducting 3 largest geothermal power plants in Indonesia.
- Advising TE Subcom on legal and regulatory issues relating to installation of Asia-Africa-Europe 1 (AAE-1) submarine cable network in Thailand. AAE – 1 is a 25,000km submarine cable from South East Asia to Europe across Egypt, connecting Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia,Singapore, Thailand, India, Pakistan, Oman, UAE, Qatar, Yemen, Djibouti, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Greece, Italy and France.
- Advising Schuberth Holding GmbH on its strategic acquistion of 100% of the shares in Techne Co., Ltd., a dealer in helmet linings, helmet cover bags, structured bags and other kinds of equipment for motorbikes and sports.
- Advising Soleq Pte Ltd on the share transfer in respect to share option agreement as well as the shares pledged to Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited in ESPP Co., Ltd., Soleq Solar (Thailand) Co., Ltd. And 7 operating companies.
- Advising Total Access Communication Public Company Limited on Notification of the National Telecommunications Commission dated 16 August B.E. 2549 re protection measures for rights of telecommunication user in personal data, privacy and freedom on telecommunications.