Norton Rose Fulbright (Central Europe) LLP
Related services and key industries
Julian is a corporate lawyer who is qualified in England and Wales and New South Wales, Australia. He advises international and Russian corporates and financial investors on M&A and joint ventures in Russia.
Based in Moscow since 2008 (and prior to that in London and Sydney), Julian's cross-border experience and understanding of the Russian legal and regulatory landscape assists clients in navigating the particular challenges of the Russian market, ensuring that their interests are safeguarded. He has worked with clients across various sectors, including energy and natural resources, banking, insurance, infrastructure, food and beverages, agriculture, consumer products, transport, pharmaceuticals and technology and innovation. Working together with an experienced and well-regarded Russian and English law team in Moscow, Julian has a strong track record of structuring and implementing complex joint ventures, acquisitions and exits in Russia involving both private and public companies.
- Solicitor and Barrister of the Supreme Court of New South Wales (Australia)
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales
- M&A, Highly regarded lawyer, IFLR1000 2019 -2020
- Energy and natural resources, Band 4, Chambers and Partners 2017-2020
- Energy and natural resources, Next generation lawyer, The Legal 500, 2017-2019
- Acritas Star™ stand-out lawyer, 2017-2020