Director of Innovation
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Jeremy Coleman qualified as a lawyer in 2016 and is Head of Innovation for Europe, Middle East and Asia (EMEA). Jeremy is a member of our Newcastle Hub, which was set up in 2015 as a centre of excellence for legal process, legal technology and testing new ways of working in the legal sector.
Jeremy is responsible for delivering high-quality client solutions through legal process design and the development, deployment and integration of innovative technologies. Working with the NRF Transform team – the firm's global change and innovation program – he drives engagement with the firm's change and innovation agenda and provides consultancy externally to clients on the effective use of processes, people and technology to enhance legal operations.
Prior to moving to the UK from Canada, Jeremy studied business intrapreneurship and worked for start-ups in the entertainment, wearables, gaming and process engineering sectors.
- Law Interrupted - Singapore Corporate Counsel Association (7 May 2018)
- SRA Innovate: Making ideas a reality (4 July 2018)
- Legal Cheek, Re-imagining law with legal design (20 September 2018)
- STEM Future Lawyers BPP (13 March 2019)
- Legal Cheek, Future of Legal Education (22 May 2019)
- Future Lawyer Week 3.0 (28-30 May 2019)
- CogX (10-12 June 2019)
- SRA Innovate - Birmingham (4 July 2019)
- Legal Innovators, Predicting the Future of Law (11 October 2019)