Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
- Litigation and disputes
- Antitrust and competition
- Cartels and antitrust investigations
- Copyright law
- Intellectual property
- Life sciences and pharmaceuticals
- Sports law
- Trademarks and brands
Daniel Marschollek is a litigation and disputes lawyer based in Frankfurt and Munich. His practice focuses on complex trademarks, design, copyrights, antitrust and competition litigation, as well as on trademark / industrial design prosecution, and IP-related issues of cartel law.
Daniel regularly represents blue-chip clients from the sports, luxury goods, fashion, telecommunications, automotive and pharmaceuticals industries.
Prior to joining the firm, Daniel was a partner in other international law firms. He has been recommended for trademark and antitrust and competition law by a range of bodies including JUVE Handbook Commercial Law Firms, Chambers and Partners, WTR1000 and Best Lawyers.
Law - Johann Wolfgang Goethe University
Master's of European and International Business Law - University of St. Gallen
- Rechtsanwalt (German qualified lawyer) 1999
- A large German retail chain and its suppliers – anti-counterfeiting and litigation, resulting in a landmark decision from the German Federal Supreme Court (I ZR 52/10 – Converse I)
- NIKE Innovate CV – anti-counterfeiting and customs seizures
- AllStar CV (Converse) – anti-counterfeiting and customs seizures
- LVMH Fashion Group (Dior, Kenzo, Givenchy, Celine, Moynat) – anti-counterfeiting and customs seizures
- Abercrombie & Fitch – anti-counterfeiting and customs seizures
- Energizer Brande Brands – anti-counterfeiting and customs seizures; various EUIPO oppositions as well as opposition before the German Patent and Trademark Office
- Leading luxury conglomerate – trademarks, designs, copyrights
- engelbert strauss gmbh & co kg – trademarks
- BNP Paribas SA – global portfolio management
- Arval SA – global portfolio management
- Adler Modemärkte Ag – global portfolio management
- Veritas AG – global portfolio management
- KEMA BV – global portfolio management
- Exasol AG – global portfolio management
JUVE Handbook Commercial Law Firms, Trademark and unfair competition law, 2003 to date
- "sophisticated and constructive advice in complex matters"
- "excellent trademark practice and vast experience with border seizures."
Chambers and Partners Global / Chambers and Partners Europe, Band 4: Trade mark and antitrust and competition
World Trademark Review (WTR1000), Leading trademark professional
- "outstanding lawyer and an excellent technician" as well as "A brilliant lawyer, Marschollek has immense technical capabilities and is excellent to work with."
- "a familiar sight at the Federal Court of Justice; blue-chips from the sports, telecommunications and automotive industries seek him out in droves for his perceptive counsel."
The Best Lawyers in Germany
- Intellectual property law in Germany, 2019 to date
- '2022 Lawyer of the Year' for Intellectual Property Law in Hessen
Who's Who Legal
- Global leader: Trademarks (2020)
- National leader – Germany: Trademarks (2021)
March 04, 2022
December 07, 2020