Norton Rose Fulbright (Asia) LLP
Related services and key industries
Aditya Rebbapragada is a banking and finance lawyer based in Singapore.
Aditya has represented international lenders, multi-lateral financial institutions and borrowers in project finance, export finance, acquisition finance and asset-based lending transactions, as well as in debt-restructuring transactions.
Before he moved his practice to the Singapore office, Aditya was a member of the business law group in our Toronto office. Aditya was seconded to the legal team of the International Finance Corporation in Hong Kong in 2015 and to the infrastructure and real estate group of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited in Hong Kong and Singapore in 2015-2017.
Aditya is closely associated with developing the India practice of the firm.
- Bar Council of India, Maharashtra and Goa
- Barrister and Solicitor, qualified in Ontario (Canada)
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, as coordinating arranger and agent, in connection with SERV, Sinosure and MIGA supported credit facilities aggregating US$333 million for the Bangladesh Power Development Board in connection with the repowering of the Ghorasal 3rd unit generating facility
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation as mandated lead arrangers on the K-SURE supported US$330 million financing to Vietnam Electricity (EVN) for the 600MW Vinh Tan 4 thermal power plant extension project
- International Finance Corporation in connection with a US$75 million non-convertible debenture issuance by Altico Capital India Private Limited, a non-banking finance corporation based in India
- International Finance Corporation in connection with a US$10 million term facility for Amret Co., Ltd., a micro-finance institution based in Cambodia
- A leading Canadian iron-ore mining company in connection with a $300 million project financing and $50 million lease financing in connection with the early revenue phase of its mining project in northern Canada
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its Toronto branch, as agents for a syndicate of lenders, in connection with a $650 million asset-based credit facility for Jones Apparel Group Inc., a number of its subsidiaries and Jones Apparel Group Canada L.P.
- DBS Bank Ltd. in connection with a US$50 million term facility for Aditya Birla Minacs Worldwide Inc.
- ICICI Bank Limited in connection with a US$30 million term facility for Homeland Energy Group Ltd., a subsidiary of GMR Energy Limited
- ICICI Bank Limited in connection with an Indian law governed US$30 million standby letter of credit facility for Zylog Systems Limited and related sale of pledged shares to IKYA Human Capital Solutions Limited, a subsidiary of Thomas Cook (India) Limited
- Genstar Capital, LLC, a US-based private equity firm, in connection with its acquisition of Granite Global Solutions, a Canadian provider of risk mitigation services to insurance and corporate clients
- Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce
- South Asian Bar Association of Toronto