Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Emily Marriott is a real estate lawyer based in London. Emily focuses on the commercial real estate sector and has experience of acting for landlords and tenants on commercial property leases, the sale and purchase of commercial and residential premises, and working on property finance transactions.
Emily has also acted on corporate transactions from a real estate perspective. She has experience of property management work and the renewable energy sector.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Acting for lenders in the hotels and leisure industry on a number of financings of luxury four- and five-star hotels located in Mayfair, London and across the UK, including the refinancing of a five-star hotel and its estate comprising over 1,000 acres
- Acting for a quality outerwear retailer on a new lease of its flagship UK store premises in Soho, London
- Acting for Bank ABC and a syndicate of banks on a £250m senior facility for the development of a historic Grade I-listed London property known as Regent's Crescent into luxury apartments, as part of a scheme with a value of over £500m
- Acting for a purchaser on the acquisition of a portfolio of social housing assets across the UK valued at in excess of £35m
- Acting for lenders on the management of a portfolio of student accommodation located across the UK on a facility of £30m
- Advising Trinity Mirror Plc on the real estate aspects of its acquisition of Northern & Shell's publishing assets, including: the Daily Express; Sunday Express; Daily Star; Daily Star Sunday; and three celebrity magazines for a total purchase price of £126.7m
- Acting for a global pension fund and the management of its leasehold interests located in Westminster, London
- Acting for National Westminster Bank/The Royal Bank of Scotland on financing several real estate assets in London and the regions
- Acting for the lenders on the 857MW Triton Knoll offshore windfarm, a site comprised of 90 turbines
- Acting for a leading UK bank on a £57m facility for the acquisition financing of a portfolio of commercial and residential buildings in prime locations across London.