Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Jérôme Landry counsels clients on various legal matters that arise in the course of their activities. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate financing, commercial contracts and general corporate and commercial law matters. Mr. Landry has participated in a number of important M&A transactions in which he has acted for the seller or the purchaser. Mr. Landry has also represented several agribusiness corporations and start-ups, in particular in the technology sector, with regard to financing and mergers and acquisitions.
During his studies, Mr. Landry attended the international and comparative business law program at Bucerius Law School in Hamburg, Germany. After completing his law degree, Mr. Landry worked in the legal department of Via Rail Canada Inc.
LL.B., Université Laval, 2007
M.B.A., Business Management, Université Laval, 2008
- Quebec 2009
Mr. Landry has acted recently for the following clients:
- International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc., in connection with the purchase of shares that it did not already hold in Wiberg Corporation Inc., a company specialized in the production of spices and other ingredients, and having places of business in Ontario, British Columbia and California
- HDG Inc., in connection with an investment in Tutti Gourmet Inc., a company specialized in the development of gluten-free foods
- Bakery St-Méthode, in which he was involved in various commercial matters, including the recent buy-out of an institutional investor
- Laserax inc., a Quebec technology company that develops industrial lasers, as part of various corporate mandates, including an equity financing with three institutional investors
- Polycor inc. in the acquisition of Granite Industries of Vermont, Inc.
- Quebec Port Authority in the negotiation and conclusion of an option to purchase lands located on the south shore of Quebec City owned by Rabaska
- Les Spécialités Prodal (1975) Ltée, a member of the Breton Tradition 1944 group, in the acquisition of the assets of North Country Smokehouse, a New Hampshire company producing traditional bacon, ham and sausages, and the assets of Au Petit Goret (1979), a Montreal company specializing in the manufacture of high-end meats and deli
- Breton Foods, in the sale of Canadian genetics business Génétiporc, including its subsidiaries in the United States, Mexico and Brazil, to Genus plc, a publicly listed UK-based company
- Spectris plc, a company based in the UK, in the acquisition of the business and assets of Corporation Scientifique Claisse inc., a Canadian technology company based in Quebec City
- Groupe Boa-Franc in the acquisition from Tembec of a hardwood flooring manufacturing plant located in Ontario
"La révolution annoncée du monde des affaires par l'intelligence artificielle : où en sommes-nous?" Vision 2018, Quebec City, May 2, 2018
"Transactions: aspects légaux qu'un fiscaliste devrait connaître," Canadian Tax Foundation, Quebec City, June 2, 2017
- Canadian Bar Association
- Fondation Saint-François — board of directors
- Camp Kéno — board of directors